Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.9.0.24!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    lx said:
    rbtwhiz said:

With Categories, I'm referring to my post from earlier in this thread:

I'm still unable to create any Categories via any methods that involve creating a folder for multiple items (such as create category from folder/subfolders, or from products.) 

That works perfectly fine in 4.8, and the command is still there. I don't see how it could be anything but a bug? All I want to do is manually create a category folder in a custom category set via the "create from folder/subfolders" command, and in 4.9, it does nothing. Screenshot attached to make it clearer.

Please bug report this.

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,178
    edited November 2015
    jag11 said:

• I selected some products to download but couldn't find a way to cancel just one I changed my mind. Also would be great to be able to set priorities and decide what comes first.
    • Also found that some times categories hide and product images ocuppy that space and theres no way to show them again.

The ability to cancel an installation operation was recently added. (4.9.0.26)

The bug with sometimes hiding the category view has also recently been fixed. (I haven't updated the public change log to reflect that yet)

See the Private Build Channel section of the Change Log for a list of other things that have been added/fixed in builds that are currently going through an earlier stage of testing.

-Rob

Post edited by rbtwhiz on
  • jag11jag11 Posts: 885

Thanks Rob, great, two out of 3.

Please consider incorporating proxy support.

I have to installation, one at the office and one in my home, in the office I see a product called LOCAL_USER(or something) but on my home computer it doesn't show up. Which one is wrong?

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited November 2015

I remember  the way to delete "orphan files" icon in smart content.

I tried  to remove orphan files from "content DB maintenance" first. but it could not.

next I  serch mapped directory of content library, from " the orphan icon" r-click sub menu >"Show in content library mapped folder"  in smart content.

It show items, with the mapped directory of PC ,  in content library.  but the file are already deleted, then  I could not find the orphaned icon.

But   I remember, I could delete "orhpan files" in content library from right- click sub menu before,

.  Then I  serch the orphan file icon in Content library>category. again.

and  found  "orphan icon" in content library>category.  as same as smart content. then  r-click t the ohrphan icon >remove orhphan files, it worked. (I do not remember, if it is "remove refelence" ,,

I feel "remove orhphan files"   action only visible,  when there is orhphan icon , in the grouop of Content lbirary,,

My request is, add one more  r-click sub  menu of each file icone,  in smart content >file view.   Curerntly there is go to  "mapped folda"  and "Product"  but to delete orphan, I needed  to go "grouped Category" in content library.  or add Action to "remove orphan files"  as new sub menu (r-click action) in smart content too.

I know, in current beta , when r-clcik each catgory tab  in Smart content, > Show in content-library, it show the "Category" in Content library.

but Smart content view show  items with parent category too.   Content library only show items with assigned  category.

then hope to add option,  "not show items in parent categories ".  in smart content.     to find assinged category in smart content easy.

connect4.PNG
    1010 x 806 - 175K
    connect5.PNG
    1095 x 747 - 325K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

And new smart content "product view" is not so smart as same as before.

The most important thing is keep relation about current selected file between  "product" and "file" view.

now I  choose one mat.duf in "file" view from many mat assgined same category.

then "explore product"  , But new Smart content view show all mat files of the category in product. 

not keep current selection "highlited" , next I  serch  good pose  in same explore prodcuct view.

then return to file view by top icon, to compare other poze files (not included in this product)

now I  can not see the pose file, which  Currently I  serched  in (explore) product view.

if I  change the tab between (file and product)  , it can not keep relation at all. sad (it is same as current ds 4.8)

I do not understand, what is so difficult just keep relation about currently selected (activated highlithed). between

"Product and category" (or expolore product view)  and "File and category."  in smart content.

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,330
    edited November 2015
    rbtwhiz said:

The ability to hide products and/or files is already on the short list of features we have planned. It is not likely to be in 4.9, but being in 4.10  is looking pretty likely.

[...]

Also already on the short list of features we have planned is someting akin to Advanced Filtering in Install Mananger. This is further up the list than the hiding features, but still has a few things in front of it.

And speaking of Install Manager... something you will see in the next build of 4.9 is sorting order, similar to the feature in Install Manager.

-Rob

Thank you for sharing. Happy to read that there are a lot of very helpful features allready on the list.

Post edited by linvanchene on
  • RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 911
    edited November 2015

The in application store does not appear to be showing the PC+ member discount on items.

Clicking on in application store promo images doesn't appear to do anything.  There is a right click menu that also appears to do nothing.

There is a huge block of empty space underneath the promo images.

As a user I have no idea what the Buy button does.  Is it an instant one click buy with my saved payment methods, do I have some sort of shopping cart that I then checkout later, what?

The in application store needs some serious usability study.  I am certainly baffled as to who the audience is for this.

Post edited by RobotHeadArt on
  • rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,178
    jag11 said:
    Please consider incorporating proxy support.

I have to installation, one at the office and one in my home, in the office I see a product called LOCAL_USER(or something) but on my home computer it doesn't show up. Which one is wrong?

I'll discuss proxy support with the team, and then depending on the results of the discussion take it to executive management for their buy-off. I cannot commit one way or the other at this point. I will say that if it happens, it is not likely to be in 4.9—we are locked in terms of which features on the list will make it into 4.9 and which ones might make it if we still have time left.

In 4.9 all user-facing files belong to at least one "product." The LOCAL_USER product is the catch-all for files that are not assigned [via metadata] to a formal product—without metadata, there is nothing reliable enough to create a formal relationship between files. It is certainly possible, if you do not have files in the database* that do not belong to a formal product, for the installation in your home to not have the LOCAL_USER product... yet.  Once you do have user-facing files that do not belong to a formal product in the database*, the LOCAL_USER product should appear and contain said user-facing files. If this isn't happening, that is good to know and something we would have to investigate further.

* A file can exist on disk but not be in the database if the application has not been made aware of the file. One way that the application becomes aware of a file is the installation/creation of metadata—be that through Install Manager, through importing metadata, or through use of the Content DB Editor. Another way that the application becomes aware of a file is by navigating to a folder within the Content Library pane that contains the file. Files are not automatically added to the database when a directory is first mapped because of the amount of time it can take to scan the disk and create the records has been a [legitmate] complaint in the past.

-Rob

• As a user I have no idea what the Buy button does.  Is it an instant one click buy with my saved payment methods, do I have some sort of shopping cart that I then checkout later, what?

The in application store needs some serious usability study.  I am certainly baffled as to who the audience is for this.

This ties in with a comment I made in one of the other threads.

I've come across this system of "browse store, buy one thing, want to buy something else, go back to step one" in other online stores.

I will never use any store working in this fashion.

Apart from the reported total inability to use any sort of multiple-purchase offer, this means I must buy more than one item as more than one separate purchase.

Has everyone at DAZ forgotten — again — that people not living in the US must pay a bank fee for each separate foreign currency transaction?

This design of store means I must pay extra for the "privilege" of buying something in it. I don't think so.

Toss the whole system, and go back to the drawing board. This is junk — the old Poser Content Paradise store was better.

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    edited November 2015
    As a user I have no idea what the Buy button does.  Is it an instant one click buy with my saved payment methods, do I have some sort of shopping cart that I then checkout later, what?

This ties in with a comment I made in one of the other threads.

I've come across this system of "browse store, buy one thing, want to buy something else, go back to step one" in other online stores.

I will never use any store working in this fashion.

Apart from the reported total inability to use any sort of multiple-purchase offer, this means I must buy more than one item as more than one separate purchase.

Has everyone at DAZ forgotten — again — that people not living in the US must pay a bank fee for each separate foreign currency transaction?

This design of store means I must pay extra for the "privilege" of buying something in it. I don't think so.

Toss the whole system, and go back to the drawing board. This is junk — the old Poser Content Paradise store was better.

I wrote a long post about this near the start of this thread. I really love the webstore (except for one or two things, like the ability to search figures only) but the in studio store is really quite tragic. No bundling items, and no way to view the current bundles and sales, which are the way I at least shop and I think many others do once they get used to the fact that there is always something on sale. The website is a good system. The in app one is too small to see anything, you can't zoom pictures, can't bundle can't see specials no real directed browsing. I sort of get the idea but it's not a feature I like at all.

If you really want a thing that shows stuff in the same Smart Category that's open, just have those items that load open to the store page instead of the tiny one purchase window it does now.

For reference, clicking buy takes you to payment info. You can't accidentally auto buy something.

Post edited by lx_2807502 on
  • You can buy only one thing at a time?  Are you kidding!?!  Most of the sales on DAZ require you to have multiple items in your shopping cart in the same time to trigger!  Tragic is a very fitting description of the in application store indeed.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,062

You can buy only one thing at a time?  Are you kidding!?!  Most of the sales on DAZ require you to have multiple items in your shopping cart in the same time to trigger!  Tragic is a very fitting description of the in application store indeed.

And that's why I consider it ore of a 'plus' for a commercial artist working to a deadline that needs 'something' now. I really don't see any value for this for the hobbyist market.

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited November 2015

Is Autofit not working (or working differently) in 4.9 or is it just me?

There is no option to choose type like I have in 4.8

AF4.9.PNG
    594 x 514 - 458K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
    edited November 2015
    namffuak said:

You can buy only one thing at a time?  Are you kidding!?!  Most of the sales on DAZ require you to have multiple items in your shopping cart in the same time to trigger!  Tragic is a very fitting description of the in application store indeed.

And that's why I consider it ore of a 'plus' for a commercial artist working to a deadline that needs 'something' now. I really don't see any value for this for the hobbyist market.

Is it, though? Even as a commercial artist, I would never want to buy something from that tiny window over using the proper store to be able to see a real sized image, related addons, etc. It's not like opening a browser tab is a slow process these days, and then you have a search function, too. 

Post edited by lx_2807502 on
    Tottallou said:

Is Autofit not working (or working differently) in 4.9 or is it just me?

There is no option to choose type like I have in 4.8

I ran into this on 4.8 - check your directory mapping (content library -> options -> content directory manager); your starter essentials need to be installed in the first mapped directory.

lx said:
    namffuak said:

Is it, though? Even as a commercial artist, I would never want to buy something from that tiny window over using the proper store to be able to see a real sized image, related addons, etc. It's not like opening a browser tab is a slow process these days, and then you have a search function, too. 

Well, yeah. TBH, I'd right-click on the icon and select 'more info' - which takes you to the readme, and from there go to the store page. So yes, I don't see a real value-add for being able to purchase content within Studio. :-)

• I ran into this on 4.8

Thanks, I had this on 4.8 to with the Wear Them All product so I fixed my directories then but just Incase I removed all but the main directory & I still get the same sad

My content including starter essentials is on F drive but that should not make a difference

namffuak said:
    lx said:
    namffuak said:

Well, yeah. TBH, I'd right-click on the icon and select 'more info' - which takes you to the readme, and from there go to the store page. So yes, I don't see a real value-add for being able to purchase content within Studio. :-)

Yeah, I mean I get the use of having relevant (in theory) things show up in Studio, but it makes a lot more sense to me to have those items just link to the store page rather than go to the trouble of implementing a separate store thing in the program that lacks all of the features that make the web store good. Then you can just concentrate on improving the web store even more instead.

Tottallou said:

I ran into this on 4.8

Thanks, I had this on 4.8 to with the Wear Them All product so I fixed my directories then but just Incase I removed all but the main directory & I still get the same sad

My content including starter essentials is on F drive but that should not make a difference

My Starter Essentials have never been in my topmost library. I just tested in 4.9 with G3F (second library, c drive, which is about to be deleted because its still slow at loading >.>) and then G2F clothing from library 3 (d drive) and it had the options menu just fine. So it's not universal but I don't know why you're experiencing it :/

• As it wasn't a universal problem I decided to uninstall all the connect versions of starter essentials & tried autofit again - Now it works as it shouldsmiley

Perhaps the DL of the connect version was corrupted , I have a fast connection so I might try again with that later

Thanks for the suggestions as they inspired me to try & fix it

Which parts were Connect before? All of them, or just the essentials? Maybe it's something to do with the encryption clashing?

The Essentials files are a bit big for me to download at random so Daz can test it themselves >.>

Ah well, at least it's working now~

• You may well be right on the clashing but it seemed to affect everything I tried to load n 4.9 whether connect installed, dim or manual.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,111

I don't think it's because of the encryption :)

I had this problem and it was because I had both the connect version and the DIM version installed at the same time.Uninstalling one of them fixes it.

• ChatjdChatjd Posts: 152

Finally had a chance to try the beta, and I have a couple of questions:

1)  I noticed that Products that start with "The" are in the T category, and "A/An" in the A category, instead of the Content Database ignoring A/An/The and going with the next word when alphabetizing.  Is this the new format for alphabetizing or just something overlooked?

2)  I have products from other stores that show fine in 4.8.0.59.  I can reset the database and reimport them with no trouble into 4.8.  Yet, no matter what I do, they will not show up in 4.9 (other products from these stores show up fine in 4.9 so it is not a store issue--wonder if it is a naming issue or something else).  These products did not come over with the conversion so didn't show in 4.9 but still show fine in 4.8.  I tried re-exporting them, generating a new global ID, and re-importing them multiple times in 4.9, but they don't show up.  Any thoughts on what could be causing this?  [My Content Directories are set up exactly the same in both--corrected that when I opened 4.9 for the first time.  I have two runtimes for DAZ Studio, the default where all Daz products are installed--C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library--and the one where all other purchased products from other stores are installed to--I:\CGI-RT\0RR.]

Any help would be appreciated.

Are these products set up with metadata, or just categorized?  Do they show up in the Lost and Found category?

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    Chatjd said:

1)  I noticed that Products that start with "The" are in the T category, and "A/An" in the A category, instead of the Content Database ignoring A/An/The and going with the next word when alphabetizing.  Is this the new format for alphabetizing or just something overlooked?

Any help would be appreciated.

It is a bug to be fixed in an upcoming release. Customer Support confirmed the issue to me.

These are set up with Metadata.  They don't show up in the Lost and Found Category.  Here is one won't load in 4.9 Beta, but does fine in 4.8:

RDNA_LF-RD166_The_Art_of_Dance_-_Ballet_V4_-_Toe_Shoes

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ContentDBInstall VERSION="1.0"> <Products>  <Product VALUE="The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes">   <GlobalID VALUE="bffa025d-c6a6-4651-aad4-91cddb56ff24"/>   <ProductToken VALUE="RDNA_LF-RD166"/>   <Assets>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-INJ.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Pose/Fits"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Poses/By Function/Fits/Generation 4/Victoria 4/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Legwarmers"/>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Poses/By Function/Fits/Generation 4/Victoria 4/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Tags>      <Tag VALUE="PointeShoeFeet-INJ.pz2"/>     </Tags>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/LegwarmersFoot"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Legwarmers"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-REM.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Pose/Fits"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Poses/By Function/Fits/Generation 4/Victoria 4/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Legwarmers"/>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Poses/By Function/Fits/Generation 4/Victoria 4/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Tags>      <Tag VALUE="PointeShoeFeet-REM.pz2"/>     </Tags>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Legwarmers"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/LegwarmersFoot"/>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Black.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Materials/Wardrobe"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Cream.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Materials/Wardrobe"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Grey.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Materials/Wardrobe"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Pink.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Materials/Wardrobe"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-White.pz2">     <ContentType VALUE="Preset/Materials/Wardrobe"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Black.pz2">     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Cream.pz2">     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Grey.pz2">     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Pink.pz2">     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-White.pz2">     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Materials/Wardrobe/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>    </Asset>    <Asset VALUE="runtime/libraries/character/BalletV4/ToeShoes.cr2">     <ContentType VALUE="Follower/Wardrobe/Footwear"/>     <Audience VALUE="Children"/>     <Categories>      <Category VALUE="/Personal/Wardrobe/Footwear/Sports/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4 - Toe Shoes"/>     </Categories>     <Compatibilities>      <Compatibility VALUE="/Generation4/Victoria 4"/>     </Compatibilities>     <CompatibilityBase VALUE="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>    </Asset>   </Assets>   <SupportAssets VALUE="/Runtime/Support/RDNA_LF-RD166_The_Art_of_Dance_-_Ballet_V4_-_Toe_Shoes.dsx">    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Documentation/Littlefox/BalletV4/Toe Shoes/BalletV4-Readme.txt"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Documentation/Littlefox/BalletV4/Toe Shoes/PackingList.txt"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Documentation/Littlefox/BalletV4/Toe Shoes/RDNA License.txt"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/Support/RDNA_LF-RD166_The_Art_of_Dance_-_Ballet_V4_-_Toe_Shoes.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/Support/RDNA_LF-RD166_The_Art_of_Dance_-_Ballet_V4_-_Toe_Shoes.dsx"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/Support/RDNA_LF-RD166_The_Art_of_Dance_-_Ballet_V4_-_Toe_Shoes.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/geometries/littlefox/BalletV4/LF-V4BToeShoe.obj"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/character/BalletV4/ToeShoes.cr2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/character/BalletV4/ToeShoes.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-INJ.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-INJ.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-REM.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/!!PointeShoeFeet-REM.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Black.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Black.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Black.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Cream.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Cream.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Cream.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Grey.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Grey.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Grey.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Pink.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Pink.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-Pink.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-White.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-White.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Shoes-White.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Black.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Black.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Black.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Cream.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Cream.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Cream.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Grey.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Grey.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Grey.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Pink.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Pink.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-Pink.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-White.dsa"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-White.png"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/libraries/pose/BalletV4/Stockings-White.pz2"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-B.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-Black.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-Cream.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-Grey.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-Pink.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-S.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-Shoe-White.jpg"/>    <SupportAsset VALUE="/Runtime/textures/Littlefox/BalletV4/LLF-StockingSparkles.jpg"/>   </SupportAssets>   <ObjectCompatibilities>    <ObjectCompatibility VALUE="#LF-V4BToeShoe_6000" REF="/The Art of Dance - Ballet V4/Toe Shoes"/>   </ObjectCompatibilities>  </Product> </Products></ContentDBInstall>

Do the items show up in Content Library > Poser Formats?

• Eva1Eva1 Posts: 1,249
    edited November 2015

I've installed 4.9 on my laptop - clean install, haven't used it on this computer before, but  I can't see the default Iray shader presets that came with 4.8. I've installed the content, because I can see the other stuff showing up - just no Shader Preset folder.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to these please? Or are they not included in  the Beta for this version?

Post edited by Eva1 on
    edited November 2015

Do the items show up in Content Library > Poser Formats?

The items show up in the content library > Poser Formats.  Weird. 

Hmmm...If I take "The" out of the front of the name of the metadata/product, it imports fine.  Tested this on other metadata not coming into the beta, though working perfectly in 4.8, and they don't seem to like metadata that starts with the word "The".  Anybody else able to test and verify whether this is just my installation doing this?

Post edited by Chatjd on