What is the character base of Innocent Hair for Genesis 8 Female? (looks like star wars heroine)

You think it's weird that there are too many so so new characters on sale but not many cute ones like this?. I want to buy it but money can't buy. What a world.

Screen Shot 2561-10-24 at 13.57.33.png
362 x 472 - 326K

Comments

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
    edited October 2018

Thank you taoz. But I think not. The noses are obviously not the same. 

Post edited by iSeeThis on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited October 2018
    iSeeThis said:

Thank you taoz. But I think not. The noses are obviously not the same. 

No the shape is altered, or possibly from another character. But the skin texture matches - same lips, same eyebrows, same eyelashes, same red cheeks, same spots on the skin.

osuine_compare.png
    1493 x 687 - 2M
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • The default camera in DS gives a bit of a wall-eye view. Try a comparison render with a focal length around 120. 

edited October 2018

The default camera in DS gives a bit of a wall-eye view. Try a comparison render with a focal length around 120. 

That does make a difference yes, but it's not huge. The eyes on the promo are not from Osuine either.

osuine_compare_fl120.png
    1493 x 687 - 1M
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • i wondered this too, she's so pretty..

• You're right that there are many new characters, but not many cute ones like this. I'm also wondering what mix of characters could this be.

• Count me in, too.... I'd love to know the answer.

Most of the promo art for this item or that look quite nice... but this one is stunning!

• Taoz said:

The default camera in DS gives a bit of a wall-eye view. Try a comparison render with a focal length around 120. 

That does make a difference yes, but it's not huge. The eyes on the promo are not from Osuine either.

Now use the expression controls to lower the brow, open the lips a little and bring the upper eyelid down some.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Thanks, @Taoz, for posting the side-by-side. It's so obviously Osuine with a few modifications that I wonder that there's any wonder.

• xyer0 said:

Thanks, @Taoz, for posting the side-by-side. It's so obviously Osuine with a few modifications that I wonder that there's any wonder.

Yes, cearly Osuine, but it's the "few modifications" which are keeping people stymied.

Tried to do a dialed morph but wasn't possible to get it exact despite I have a ton of head morphs, I suspect it's a custom morph. Only things I've morped and posed are eyebrows and eyes. Eyes and makeup in the promos are not from Osuine either, not sure where they are from.

osuine_innocent_morph.png
    1113 x 516 - 1M
  • JGreenleesJGreenlees Posts: 2,249

She is a custom character of the promo artist, unfortunantly she is not for sale or available anywhere.

• She is a custom character of the promo artist, unfortunantly she is not for sale or available anywhere.

And yet, based on this thread, I suspect that a lot of $$$$$ could be made if it was.....

• Thanks to the info, I almost thought I have it, but no dice.

I'm giving up