What model is it - Innocent Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) Expanded

I was wondering what character/model of genesis 8 is it. Or what mix of models is it. It looks stunning

https://www.daz3d.com/innocent-hair-for-genesis-8-females-expanded

Comments

• CZCZ Posts: 160

Oh yes, I thought the same. But sadly can't remember seeing her anywhere in the store. She looks great and I also want to know, if and where to get her.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

She is not in this store. She is a bit custom, but her skin looks to be one of Sangriart's characters, Osuine, those eyebrows are pretty distinct. For the shape, I do not know, but it may just be Osuine dialed back a bit. But that skin is what makes her stand out.

Funny enough, this is not the first time a product using Osuine in promos received threads asking who she was. Clearly she turns some heads!

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

She is not in this store. She is a bit custom, but her skin looks to be one of Sangriart's characters, Osuine, those eyebrows are pretty distinct. For the shape, I do not know, but it may just be Osuine dialed back a bit. But that skin is what makes her stand out.

Funny enough, this is not the first time a product using Osuine in promos received threads asking who she was. Clearly she turns some heads!

You are right, I also think I read she was modelled looking like someone famous, or something like that.

• elusiv_3763c6f5e0elusiv_3763c6f5e0 Posts: 15
    edited October 2018
    Paintbox said:

You are right, I also think I read she was modelled looking like someone famous, or something like that.

Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald, an assistant from Dr Who.

And looking at the Ousine page, I would agree that is IS Ousine, probably untouched.

Post edited by elusiv_3763c6f5e0 on
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    Paintbox said:

Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald, an assistant from Dr Who.

And looking at the Ousine page, I would agree that is IS Ousine, probably untouched.

Youre right thats absolutely the likeness!

• Ah, the Impossible Girl.  :D

• JGreenleesJGreenlees Posts: 2,249

She is a custom character of the promo artist, unfortunately she is not for sale or available anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.