task bar q

dholmdholm Posts: 115

I can pin my DAZ shortcut to my taskbar but for some reason I can not do the same with DIM I do not see it as an option in the list. I tried to move it down but It will not move. What did I break now? or can this not be done at this time?

pin_to.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 399K

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Go to the actual folder DIM is installed to.Right click on DAZ3DIM.exe and the option shows up there.

• dholmdholm Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Thank you Vaskania. It looks like I have a windows problem. I did what you said and when I clicked on pin the list disappeared like normal. But an icon did not show up in the taskbar. I thought I might have had too many icons so I tried to unpin one. It did not unpin and if I clicked on the icon it still list unpin this ... in the list. I can still move the order of the icon around but that is all I can do.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm Win 7 and here is the Fix. Go to the DIM folder do Create Shortcut and Send to DESKTOP. That should give you TWO Icons for DIM. DRAG the NEW icon to your TASK BAR. You can then Remove both from the Desktop. Here is DIM on my bar.

Capture.png
    557 x 44 - 44K
  • dholmdholm Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Thank Jaderail that did work. I still want a new computer or everything on my wish list for christmas.